5 Ways to Wellbeing Group at the Balsam Centre, Wincanton
A 12-week course covering the 5 ways to wellbeing in a friendly and inclusive group at the Balsam Centre. Sessions will include a variety of activities to cover the 5 steps to wellbeing. This empowering course is a mix of practical, creative, and workroom-based activities and will help participants:
- Meet, socialise, and make friends in a safe, secure environment.
- Have a greater understanding of the 5 ways to wellbeing.
- Learn new skills, work as part of a team and have a greater understanding of peer support.
- Identify their unique skills and abilities and make positive life choices.
- Set their own goals and look to the future with greater confidence, motivation, and hope.